Best Request For Proposal Software
Only the best request for proposal software can help you create a detailed proposal quickly and easily. Expedience Software stands as one of the best request for proposal automation software solutions because it is a set of Microsoft Word automation tools built right into the program’s familiar ribbon.
It is unique because, unlike other types of RFP response software, it uses only one software platform, Microsoft Word. This means that the implementation is completely developed within Word so that you don’t have to switch between two or more programs to create a proposal. It saves serious time and effort.
Some Reasons Why Expedience is the Best Request for Proposal Software
Expedience Software is among the best request for proposal automation software because it allows you to:
- Automate the creation of highly detailed and persuasive business proposal documents such as RFP responses, custom proposals, proposal templates, due diligence questionnaires, RFI responses and compliance reviews.
- Get instant access to perfectly formatted and approved content within your Microsoft Word application.
- Decrease your turn-around time by up to 50 percent.
- Get to spend time on win-themes and client-specific content while eliminating errors in proposals.
Expedience can also assist with completion of Excel RFPs:
- Excel Connect: This product pushes the Excel RFP into Word where the writer can use the ribbon to pull in pre-approved content and after the content is made Excel ready the system automatically maps the content back into the Excel RFP – all while navigating the cell restriction criteria.
- Excel RFP Inspector: This is a Microsoft Excel add-on that you can use to inspect an Excel RFP or other spreadsheet, for restrictions and criteria. It does this programmatically even if the spreadsheet is protected.
Other features that make Expedience Software one of the best request for proposal automation tools include the Content Portfolio ribbon and Style Palette, which ensure that your content is always current and formatted in accordance with your branding guidelines.
Our Services team is comprised of proposal writers and managers with over 20 years of experience implementing the best request for proposal software. They provide personalized, online support as well as periodic ‘check-ups’ to ensure your continued success. Contact us today at (978) 378-5330.
“Very pleased with Expedience Software solutions! It is a fun, easy-to-use tool for preparing RFPs and questionnaires. Rather than digging through old RFPs and searching for appropriate answers, we now have a comprehensive database that is easy to maintain. We are also much more efficient in generating consistent messaging.”
Brent O’Neil, Senior Client Service Associate
Keeley Teton Advisor